Translate (翻译)(Traducir)(翻訳する)(übersetzen)( ترجم)(переводить)

【66】A hidden Gem of real Pittsburgh @ Tic Toc Restaurant, Macy's Downtown


You know when you find something good. It just makes you happy. In the case of a restaurant, if you want to go back and share it with others, let it be your friends or strangers you just meet for the first time, you know you like it.

My boss Mike, who is a proud Pittsburgher and has a great deal of knowledge and affection to his city, introduced me to Tic Toc when we were at Downtown meeting a business associate. It is a restaurant tucked in the first floor of Macy's Department Store on the 400 Fifth Avenue. The food there was great and the waitresses were very friendly. I noticed that they were elder women, not too many younger ones. It reminded me of a diner a friend took me close to Oakland several times in the attempt to allow me to experience something America.

Anyway, when I came back from my month-long trip in China. +Rachel Szewczyk and I went there to grab a lunch. I told her that she had to experience this Cafe, it is such a neat place. So together we went and had a good time. She is now a decision-scientist at Highmark. We talked about this and that and then she shared this big idea of hers to organize some sort of Women society, in which women professionals or women in general can inspire and empower one another. 

It was such an enjoyable occasion, and she paid the bill. It is even better! Well, next time it would be my turn, I am thinking to go back there with her again. What would you say Rachel?



No comments:

Post a Comment